The following Cancellation and Refund Policies will govern all reservations made with High Country Adventures.
- Reservations with a deposit: If a reservation is cancelled 14 days prior to a trip, 10% of the deposit is nonrefundable. The remaining Deposit Balance will be refunded to original payment method.
- Reservations paid in full: If a paid in full reservation is cancelled 14 days prior to trip date, the balance less $25.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded to original payment method.
- Cancellations less than 14 days from trip date: If reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to trip date, the total payment is forfeited . No refunds will be issued.
- If you do not show for your scheduled trip: Payment is forfeited. No Refunds will be issued .
- GROUPON Customers: May cancel or reschedule 1 week prior to trip with NO penalty . IF CANCELLED AFTERWARDS THERE WILL BE A CHARGE OF 20.00 PER PERSON TO MAKE ANOTHER RESERVATION.